An open innovation platform aiming to accelerate innovative drug discovery and development
The extensive resource and scientific excellence ensure that we maintain our leading position
Looking for innovative discovery as well as novel platforms and technologies in the focused disease areas
Build sustainable relations for long-term collaborations based on trust and apply flexible engagement models
INNOVO is an open innovation platform established by Novo Nordisk Research Centre China. The INNOVO program enables open innovation partnerships with Novo Nordisk to deliver innovative drug discovery in serious chronic metabolic diseases and bring best treatments to patients around the globe.
As an integral part of the Novo Nordisk global R&D organization, we work closely with colleagues across Europe and US to continuously expand the boundaries in innovative drug discovery and development. The extensive resource and scientific excellence we pride ourselves on ensure that we maintain our leading position and strong expertise in:
• In-depth disease and patient understanding
• Solid platforms for drug discovery and clinical development
• Process development and manufacturing capabilities of therapeutic proteins and peptides
• Widely recognized ethical standards
Novo Nordisk is looking for innovative discovery in the focused disease areas including diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease (CVD), non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), chronic kidney disease (CKD), as well as novel platforms and technologies related to protein engineering and delivery, oligonucleotide and stem cell therapies.
• We build sustainable relations for long-term collaborations based on trust.
• We are flexible in our engagement models.